View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:28 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

The slender frame of the rim crept closer to the pine trees near the border. There were a few trees in the Wind lan side but not as many. It grew more populated as he came closer to the border, but Aspenburr wasn’t seeking to go right up in the edge. He didn’t need to be the one at fault for costing an alliance. They were already tense with Thunderclan and he wasn’t looking to put them on bad standings with Shadowclan. The young warrior was close enough and he sniffed around for the scent markers. They were decently stale and Aspenburr figures there wouldn’t be any harm in remarking some of them. He went on marking the fainter spots. He kept his ears pricked and alert for the approaching sounds of any cat. Either from the Windclan side or the Shadowclan side he wanted to know. Getting spooked by another cat was not exactly something he wanted and hopefully it could be avoided.

@BluBunnie
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 20th, 2018 at 09:29 PM.