View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He smirked,” Come alone. Don’t be super loud while we trek through the territory, no need to scare the rabbits off.” He muttered glowering a little as he stalked across the territory, he didn’t slow down for the kit, he just kept moving, she’d learn to keep up with a warrior’s pace, she had to. He stopped at the border narrowing his eyes slightly at Fallenpaw,” Sniff Shadowclan’s border, keep your paws on our side of the border.” He meowed sternly,” Unless you want the next two days being stuck doing apprentice duties in camp.” He threatened
Fallenpaw ran after her mentor and her ears were pointed forward her head was up high so was her tail she jumped over some sticks and skidded to a halt beside her mentor her tail flicked as she looked at him with wide eyed and her mouth open in shock " you wouldn't . And besides it's my first time at doing anything apprentice " she meowed then walked over to where the border was she made sure to stay on their side she put her nose to the ground and sniffed it she gagged she disliked other clans sent she didn't understand at first why she had to smell shadowclans border she backed up quickly to make sure that she didn't mess up she looked left then right she didn't catch a border patrol
" wow I don't see a patrol . I didn't see one last time either- I mean why do I have to smell the border? " she meowed the last bit quickly and she looked at him treefright again hoping just hoping he didn't hear that part Fox dung!!
Be careful fallenpaw you might get in trouble and have to search the elders for ticks!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )