View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Roxie flicked her ears, still gazing at the sky. “Yes. Acually, I was just thinking about what animal I’d if we had a choice. Other than a cat.” The she-cat tore her gaze away from the sky and began to follow Travis. “I dunno. You just seem like you will be.” She answered his second question. “You seem like you have the skills. You also hunt pretty well, so you’d be able to keep your mate and kits well fed.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Mild made his way through the territory. The young tom had been wandering around exploreing the new territiry after he had gotton in a small fight with his adopted mother. "It's not fair. All I want to do is explore abd meet new cats, but Mangle ruins everything." meowed Mild in a low grumble. Mild walked along the path starring at the world around him, hoping there was some cat.
Travis looks at roxie as they walk and talked "if we could be any animal? I'd still choose to be a cat. Becuase its what i know and am used to. Thanks by the way you give me confidence that i can do this." travis stops when he notices a cat padding through the woods in front of them and he signals with his tail for roxie to get ready for a possible threat. it seems they dont know we are here. Perfect. He lowers his body into a hunting position to minimize his presence and noise he makes. With his tail he signals for roxie to follow him and do the same. i cant risk the kits with my normal approach ill have to be more aggressive but if it turns to a fight ill have to heavily rely on roxie. As he gets closer he plans to pin the cat down and find out what they are doing here. Once he is close enough to the cat he dashes at the cat and attempts to pounce on them and pin them to the ground. (You choose if he is successful or not.) @Ennard

Last edited by darkblazingstar; December 2nd, 2017 at 06:08 PM.