Summerkit | Summerpaw | Summerlight
Clan
Thunderclan
Looks
Boop
Personality
Sweet | Kind | Caring | Adventurous | Outgoing | Patient

Mother
Has to look like Summerkit. They must have some kind of ginger fur, but they don't have to look exactly alike.

Father
Look a little like Summerkit, but not all the way. I mostly care about him having almost the same personality.
Taken by @jaymoon

Siblings
They have to look a bit like the parents. I won't pick them until she has at least a father. I want only one and I don't care what gender.

Taken by @jaymoon

Future Mentors
They must be similar to Summerkit. I want one the first one to be hurt by what happens to her when she gets attacked by a dog in the future. The second one will always be there for her even after she lost on of her eyes and ears in the dog attack.

Future Mate
I want him to be very kind to her and will start out as one of her best friends.

Friends
It doesn't matter how many or what they look like.

Close Friends
Thease friends will be very close to him and they don't have to completely like her best Friend/Future Mate. Only 3
1 Taken by: @Spooky-Flameleaf

Best Friend
I would really like if the best friend is a she-cat to where they are similar to her no matter what.
Taken by: @Misto

Rivals/Enemies
These cats don't like her and will make fun of her, because of her future injuries. Only a couple.

There is no form. Make up your form. Be creative with the names and the forms. I love to see other peoples forms.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; November 12th, 2017 at 08:05 PM.