View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:11 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Summerkit's Finder

Okay, so today I'm going to be interviewing Adderkit for the spot of Summerkit's future mate!

Me: Okay, Adderkit, first question, would you ever betray Summer for another she cat?

Adderkit: No no! I would never even think to do that! A she-cat deserves respect!

Me: Okay then, would be the guy that she has to tell everything she did that day to, or would you let her be her own cat?

Adderkit: I would let her be her own cat, she's great the way she is, why change who she is to suit me? Besides, I'm not her mentor.

Me: That's great buddy! Now, how do you feel about kits?

Adderkit: Kits are okay, if she wants them, but I'm just not into all of that.... stuff.

Me: What are you looking for in a mate?

Adderkit: Someone to balance me, not someone who like the same things, beauty doesn't matter to me, it's what is in their hearts that really counts.

Adderkit is a sweet, caring, gentle tomcat who is the brown and white furred son of Stoneheart and Crowsong. He has green eyes, and loves squirrels, morning walks, sunsets, and telling funny stories. He has a twist in his leg that has been there since birth, so he knows what's it's like to be different, and he feels like every cat deserves respect, unless you don't and then his choice of action is to hiss at you and call you an idiot.