View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
(Like Lalia steal, or someone else and she fights them off? I'm good with either one)
"Nope. Only me. I haven't really thought of hiring help because I get very little customers. My father owned this shop, and he passed it on to me," Aella answered, fiddling with the ring in her pocket. What should I do? Should I ask her if it's hers? But what if it's not and she takes it? But aren't I stealing it anyway... so which is worse? Aella sighed and pulled the ring out from her pocket. "Is this yours? I found it on the ground and wondered," Aella started. But the ring was there before Lalia was... whatever. Too late now.
Some one else stealing )
Lalia looked at the ring and tilted her head she gave it a good long look it did look beautiful but nothing seemed to click in place , she shook her head and shrugged looked back at Aella " no nothing seems to snap in place but the old saying finders keepers " she said and some other person walked in he looked rather rugged he noticed the ring and walked up to a near by bookshelf . Lalia narrowed her eyes he seemed a bit suspicious . The man walked a bit closer near where the ring was he held a book from the shelf and placed it on the counter " how much? " the guy asked. Lalia just didn't feel right her purple eyes Looking quite deadly her hand was inching to her dagger .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 18th, 2017 at 04:12 PM.