View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Aella quickly shoved the ring back into her pocket and looked at the hard man. She glanced at the title of the book: Frog and Toad. It was obvious had pulled a random book off the shelf, but Aella didn't say anything. As his eyes darted around the room, Aella looked around for anything that she could manipulate using her magic. But there was no water or plants nearby, so she clutched a frail piece of wood beneath the counter, praying he was just here to buy the book. After all, the wood wouldn't do anything against him... it was probably going to break in her hand any second now. Aella gulped, "Five averos. One-tenth of a silver coin." She was unsure why she had added that last part in. Maybe it was that she wanted to show him that nothing in the store was worth much. Everything in here is super cheap. Everything... but... Aella felt the ring in her pocket, and she pushed it deeper into the pocket, making it settle at the bottom. She hoped he hadn't seen it.
The guy nodded and scratched the back of his neck where Lalia just stayed near by in the store she looked at the man from the corner of her eye now looking like an actual hunter and seemed kinda frightening . The man searched for some money in his pockets and sighed his head was down
" aw man sorry but it seems I left my change at home! Mind if I go get it? " he asked his hand reached for the book and held it now raised his eyebrow
" I'll be back " he said Lalia bared her teeth she held onto her dagger

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )