View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
When the man was out the door she said, "at least he didn't steal anything important. Steal? I mean, we don't know if he stole it but... how likely is it that he'll give it back? If he doesn't we could report it to the dreamcatchers..." Aella said. She was unsure of what to do. It was her first encounter with something like this. She quickly looked around the store to see if anything was taken. Calm down, he only left to get his money. He'll be right back, she told herself. But she still feared the worst.
The man smiled and started walking out the door then he full blown ran off . Lalia growled she set her book down now aiming her dagger at the man who looked back and was wide eyed , Lalia threw the dagger at the man ankle causing him to trip and have a poor excuse for a scream . Lalia grabbed the book from the man " next time make sure there isn't a hunter and fighter in the store ok? " she said and walked back in the store and set the same book on the counter now looking up at aella " here " she said with a soft smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )