View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
The man smiled and started walking out the door then he full blown ran off . Lalia growled she set her book down now aiming her dagger at the man who looked back and was wide eyed , Lalia threw the dagger at the man ankle causing him to trip and have a poor excuse for a scream . Lalia grabbed the book from the man " next time make sure there isn't a hunter and fighter in the store ok? " she said and walked back in the store and set the same book on the counter now looking up at aella " here " she said with a soft smile .
Aella took the book with shaking hands, "you didn't have to do that. It wasn't worth much anyway. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." She sighed. "What motivates people to steal? Sure, we all need money, but why steal that book? He literally took the thing with the least value. It's like he stole it to practice, or as a trial run. I don't know anymore. With our corrupt queen and horrible laws, nothing is going well in Averandi." Aella looked out the window, thinking about what she had just said.