View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
At first, the young she-cat took a step-back when the tom saw her, his fur sticking up in a somewhat intimidating manner.
But after a moment Hazel collected herself and chuckled at the other cat's reaction. She wouldn't ever get tired of sneaking up on strangers. They always reacted differently. It was priceless.
She let him apologize, shaking her head a bit. “No problem, I'm the one who should be sorry. Plus, you offered me quite the show !” She repressed another chuckle. “I'm Hazel, I like sneaking up on others and go wherever I please. I live a good bunch of gardens away from here, by the way.” She pointed to a seemingly random direction with her tail. “So, how's life around these parts ? You seem like you haven't seen a cat in a while, if ever, so I get there's not many felines around here ? Or are you just one big lonely tom ?” She asked, a bit teasingly.
Teddy let out a small chuckle as she did. "No I Don't ever get visitors, but the only cat I really know around here is my owners new kitten. That little annoying kid is too much for me to handle. I Don't think I can stay here for very long. He gets all the attention and I Don't even get a hello or a pat on the head. So I'm guessing you get all different kinds of cats." replied Teddy. The kittypet Tom looked at her See if what she would think of him leaving his home.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.