View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Silence's hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
Silence smiled at him, gently. Taking a few steps towards him, she reached up and touched her nose to his ear, briefly, though she winced as she stretched her neck. Then continue to be brave, please. Spark twists the truth, do not let him fool you. I'll tell you everything once this is over, okay?

The mottled tom had watched their interaction, visibly growing more agitated. But Silence's affection towards the younger tom sent him into a full on rage, and he stalked towards the other two. Silence could not wait for Hoot's response, but turned towards Spark as he advanced. She met him halfway, making sure to keep him distanced from Hoot.

The little black cat then simply sat down, tail curling over her paws. She looked Spark directly in the eyes. The anger and hate in them caused her to quake again, but she didn't move, even as he stood over her, snarling. "What was that?? You still claim you aren't involved?" She answered Not like that. He is my friend and my guest here. Her calm answer only enraged him further. "Lair! I'll kill you!" Silence looked up at Spark, the monster who haunted her. Orange eyes met ice.

Do it.

Spark's growl ripped through the air, meshing with the thunder as it rolled in with the hard grey clouds overhead. Opening his jaws, he tackled her, mouth closing around her throat. The she-cat remained motionless, calm despite the shaking of her body. Heartbeats passed, but nothing happened. Spark seemed almost frozen, unable to make the kill but just as unwilling to let her go.
Hoot looked deep into Silence's eyes and gave the slightest nod of his head. He'd trust her for now. She was still practically a stranger, but Hoot definitely didn't trust Spark. Everything about the tom seemed off. The vibes he was giving off sent shivers down the Abyssinian's spine. He dug his claws into the ground as the two cats faced each other. The tension was killing Hoot. He just wanted this entire thing to be over. He didn't really know what was happening anyways. This had all just started out as an adventure. How did I get here? Hoot didn't have time to think about that right now. He needed keep focused on reality and the situation at paw.

The tom struggled to keep a low growl to himself. Spark was being far too aggressive over nothing. His emotion did not go unmatched, however. It seemed that rage filled Silence and Spark equally. Both cats were fuming. Hoot didn't know there was that much anger and rage to be felt. Hoot flinched at the sound of the thunder paired with Spark's thunderous growl. He took a step forward as the tom gripped Silence in what seemed to be less than half a heartbeat. He gulped, unsure of what to do. He wanted to free Silence, but Spark could kill her in an instant at this point. No matter what, Hoot wasn't going to make this worse. So, he watched Spark and Silence carefully, ready to attack if he needed to. He tried to be silent as if that would make the tom forget that he was even there. Don't do this, don't do this, don't do this, Hoot begged silently. Let her go. He lashed his tan tail behind him, green eyes growing pained.

[ So so sorry about the late reply! I've been very sick for the last few weeks and wasn't able to make any posts! ]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic