View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Silence's hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
After what felt like an eternity, Silence opened her mouth and spoke. Her scraping, rusty voice was shaking terribly with fear. "Spark.." The sound of her voice startled the frozen tom, and his grip on her throat loosened just enough for the little black cat to twist around and free herself. Spark's disorientation didn't last, however, and he lunged for Silence again.

The she-cat flattened herself to the earth, her small size becoming an advantage as her opponent flew over her. She bounced back to her feet in time to snap at his tail, drawing blood. Spark made a slight noise of pain, but instead of turning around to face her again he continued toward Hoot. Silence's orange eyes widened in panic and she chased after, like a small shadow.

(No worries, please!! I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm so sorry I was late to respond, midterms are around the corner so I'm swamped with work atm.)
[ Thank you! And it's no problem! I totally get it. My exams are coming up too. ]

The scratchy and rusted sound of Silence's voice sent shivers down Hoot's spine once again. He knew that she hardly used it and that she only used it when she thought it was necessary. Though the Abyssinian considered himself very accepting of the she-cat, her voice still scared him every other time that she used it. It seemed that Spark had felt the same way or at least was taken aback this time. Hoot let out a breath of relief as Silence slithered out of Spark's grasp. It had been a close call. Too close of a call.

Hoot hardly had enough time to recover his breath by the time he realized Spark was now heading for Hoot. The tan colored tom instinctively took a step backwards, but stopped himself before he could take another. The tom focused his green eyes on Spark's icy blue eyes. He flexed his claws, ready to use them if he had to. He wanted to say something, but he didn't know what to say. Could something he said change the murderous path that it seemed like Spark was on? Could anything Hoot said make it better, or would it only make things worse for not only himself, but Silence too? He settled on being silent for now. The green-eyed tom did try to will Spark to stand down with his thoughts however. He willed Spark to stop and to leave Silence alone.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic