Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2020, 08:59 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: July Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar prowled once again into the moonlit clearing, enveloped in shadows as if she were one herself. She figured this gathering would be rather uneventful, and wasn't expecting anything exciting. She flicked her tail in a gesture to her Clan to follow her in. She noticed rather quickly that the only other Clan present was RiverClan, as was obvious by the stench. Great, she'd have to sit there alone with Lionstar until somebody else arrived. She hoped it wouldn't be long.

Her claws grated the rock as she climbed upon the Seastones, taking her usual place. She offered little more than a curt nod to the other leader, glaring a sidelong glance in his direction before returning her full attention to the gathering crowd below her. She was confident in her Clan. They were strong and healthy this moon, and had run into very little trouble, all things considered. At last, this promised to be a relatively normal gathering. But Icestar kept herself alert enough--she knew it was rarely that simple. Something was bound to go wrong somewhere.

SHADOWCLAN HAS ARRIVED

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!