View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 06:18 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tallwhisker nearly jumped out of his fur at the sound of golden stars voice and son to face him nearly throwing the hare across the den with the momentum, luckily he caught it in his maw and managed to keep it. "Oh- I hadn't seen you today and-" he paused to set the rabbit down "you can't go without eating" he meowed spitting out a few tufts of fur. "Yes, even you" he meowed with a light smile. He than sat down sweeping away the tufts of fur he had spat out with gentle brushes of the ground. Say something! he looked back up at goldenstar his eyes slightly watering, he had come here to do one thing. He must. "But, that's not the only thing I came here to do" the large Tom sighed and glanced off to the side avoiding his curious stare. He raised his paw and pressed it gently to the side of his head and looked back at goldenstar. "It may not be your problem I suppose- but your the only fat I feel comfortable really. Telling" said the Tom simply. He licked his chest a few times nervously.
Goldenstar tried not to flinch as he saw Tallwhisker Jump. He hadn’t meant to scare the tom in any way shape, or form. He didn’t think of himself as a cat who scared other cats a lot, but he would just have to see. “Oh! Thank you Tallwhisker,” He said calmly, smiling awkwardly. This hadn’t been what he was expecting, but he couldn’t argue with that he guessed. Prey was becoming even more scarce, and he wanted to give the food to the cats who needed it. “Have you had something to eat as well?” He asked, looking down at the rabbit, then back to Tall. He spent the next couple of moments in silence, taking a few small bites of the rabbit, before he heard Tallwhisker speak again. “What is it?” he asked, slightly nervous. With Tallwhisker, he could be saying basically anything. Noticing how nervous Tall looked, the leader began to become a little more nervous. Anything could have happened now, and he hoped it wasn’t some kind of love confession again, which he doubted, waiting to see what Tallwhisker would say.