My Mood: Bored

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
[ @Kyrieknight ]
[ @~Fierceclaw~ ]
[ @Celeste ]
[ @Jay. ]

There her clanmates went again, disappointing her. Whitewolf couldn't say she found it surprising--Thistlethorn and Goldeneyes were acting like a pair of rabid Apprentices. Hmph. Goldeneyes was supposed to be a senior Warrior, too. What an embarrassment. This situation was already horrible enough without those two mucking it up; Whitewolf was as surprised Stormfang and Albatrosspaw hadn't shown up to leap at the nearest RiverClan cat as she was that the cat she'd selected to lead a patrol behaved like this. It was safe to say she'd never trust Thistlethorn with responsibility again.

She looked to Pearface after the senior Warrior had joined her; that she-cat was always spunky and had so much energy Whitewolf thought her body would burst one of these days. But at least she wasn't a complete idiot enough to leap into what she thought was good action. Battles were bloody and horrid and ended well for no one; war was hell. How did so many of these young cats fail to realize that? Even Kestrelstar was hardly old enough--he'd only seen two or three Winters.

"Thistlethorn, Goldeneyes, stand down if you know what's good for you," Whitewolf snapped with a clear edge to her voice. Words cut like claws and she knew Thistlethorn's verbal debate with the RiverClan Warrior was bound to end with more bloodshed at some point. That alone would be enough to trigger a swift decent of chaos. "Do ThunderClan a favor and shut up. Put your claws away, everyone."

Perhaps that had come out too harsh but Whitewolf didn't have time to care about her clanmates' feelings right now. She was too busy preserving their damned minds and bodies from the horrors that came with quarrels like these.
Thistlethorn hissed but did as he was told. He wasn't moronic enough to incur Whitewolf's wrath. Besides, he was tired of arguing already: why couldn't things be peaceful between the Clans for more than a day?! Honestly... he merely glared at the opposing Clan, waiting for a chance to strike.

Bump me only after two days.