Old September 12th, 2023, 05:59 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixlz View Post
StormyEye

He glanced downward, feeling something next to him, Mushroomkit? Ah yes, one of the few things that StormyEye truly cares about. His beloved son. ' ' Mushroomkit you shouldn't be here, ' ' He meowed sweetly as his tail wrapped around his son.

He knew how much trouble he could get in for bringing a kitten into this mess, let alone his own beloved kitten but... MushroomKit would be a good ally, he was mute after all. No way to tattle if you can't speak... But he was young, and little, and weak because, well, he was a kit. His son would have to see his way of things though, right? They were kin after all! If he asked or seemed to want to know or like write something down, ill tell him. StormyEye promised himself. If not, when he's an apprentice I'll tell him.

@Caspian @Sakura @Shadowed Flower

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit could barely understand his father, as he was staring up at Frogpaw in astonishment. The kit opened his mouth to say they were pretty, but nothing came out. Mushroomkit's mouth opened like he mewed to Frogpaw. The little kit leaned into his father's fur, a non-existent purr rumbled in him

@Caspian @Vixlz @Sakura.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page