Old December 3rd, 2023, 12:35 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Looking for mentor finder -- WindClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFateSeeker_88 View Post
Thanks for clicking ig -- AHEM,,

.................................................. .................
KestrelKit is like, 4.99 moons old now and i kind of need a (Warrior) mentor for her. She has the smarts; but she is also the sassiest cat i have (XD) and she is very proud of her role in the clan and promises to be the strongest warrior in all of the Lake itself, also she is a handful. She is VERY NAUGHTY, (She got so much coal she could light a fireplace) so you might need a little bit of a enthusiastic, caring cat to watch over her (That's not required)

She has a small family, with a dead father and no siblings. Her mother (idk yet)
was also very enthusiastic until she moved to the elders den' from her injuries from a war. (also don't know yet) Warning; she may sneak out, stick scorpions in your nest, or putting thorns in the elders den. (She'll learn..)
.................................................. ...................
(I have no requirements, questions about you, or wanting everything etc)
All I ask is that you can add your name, class, age, description, sex and sexuality. You may add anything else, and if there are like, ten people asking ima roll a dice XD but anyways, thank you for reading and I hope KestrelKit isnt too much to handle!

- " Life is like water.. I moves in many ways. But StarClan is the rocks guiding our way. "
- VoleWhisker, oc

I have Ryefur