View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2024, 11:33 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Where You Left Your Heart [Private]

Did I die?

That was the first question he asked himself when the Commander rose to his paws in a clearing of stars. It took a moment to process exactly where he was, and his paws just aimlessly started guiding him through the clearing. His gaze was searching for something or something. Anything really to figure out why he was here or how he died.

This was StarClan, right?

The question was answered as a tiny feline came into view, bounding towards him. Panic filled his gaze for a moment, but just like that, the feline was gone and someone else stood in his field of view. His jaw dropped as Woollyfeather's figure came bounding from the same direction the tiny cat was. Panic was replaced with joy and tears threatened to follow behind that.

His question to whether he had died or not was not important anymore. Hawkbite began running at Woollyfeather, although he wasn't expecting the she-cat to take a leap at him. He skidded to a halt and before he could react further, he found himself tumbling backwards into the tiny stars with the weight of Woolly atop him.

"I can't believe you're here!" Hawkbite blurted out happily, a purr erupting from his throat.

@Abyssopelagic

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL