View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk watched her for the time she talked. He picked up on her reaction as it went from her being worried, to a feeling he couldn't explain... As she told him about what makes her worry, he felt like he could've helped her not lose what she already has lost. He watched silently as she clearly thought about coming closer to him, but she pulled away and laughed it off like it would go away. Though she tried to laugh out off as a joke, nothing was worth laughing at with anything she has told him so far. Her smile would normally bring happiness from him, but not a fake smile. It is very easy to identify when one is using a fake smile when you did it a lot back then. He stood up as she spoke about hunting and faced her. He was close to her now, so close their noses almost touched. "You are not the one who needs to apologize. I'm sorry for being the one who made it seem like you worry too much." He told her. "Nobody has ever been this concerned about my wellness. It makes me feel like I matter to someone. And nobody has ever cared about me that much." He looked away, thinking be had made this uncomfortable. "I want to thank you for that."
Out of the corner of her eye, Blackfrost saw him stand up when she mentioned hunting and she watched him face her, not letting the she-cat look away from him again. Her heartbeat quickened within her chest as Crowhawk was so close to her, their noses barely an inch away from touching. The two of them seemed to meet each other’s gazes as she listened to his soft, meaningful words meant for her and only her. The she-cat watched as he turned his head away, obviously embarrassed by his actions. Blackfrost let a gentle, warm smile rest on her muzzle without forcing it to appear this time. “You matter to me, Crowhawk.” She murmured, her tone quiet and soothing, “You always have and I’m glad that you see how much I care.” The she-cat closed her eyes, her muzzle growing warm with embarrassment as she leaned forward and pressed her forehead lightly against his neck, “There’s no need to thank me, but it warms my heart to hear it from you. You are very welcome.” Blackfrost said, not wanting to pull away from him, but she assumed that he would find it weird or clingy about her, so she pulled away from him, looking down at her paws, “I want to thank you too, for making me feel like I’m not so alone as I’ve always felt.. Heh.. I guess I should leave you to your thoughts now. I've bothered your morning enough..” The female quietly heaved herself to her paws, but didn’t move from her spot, like she was frozen in place.