View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2016, 03:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart twisted in the grass to face Stonewillow as she sang. He smiled warmly at her as he listened. "Beautiful..." The tom said as soon as the she cat finished. "And so true. You make the most beautiful cat though Shadow." he purred as he spoke. His eyes watching her with pure content.
Her heart sped up. "Oh, don't lie. I'm sure there are others who are more pretty than me." she replied, looking at him. Her eyes shone softly with contentness and calmness, her breath slow and calm as well. She looked up and sighed. "My mother sang it to me when I was a kit. It was before a battle, and before Me and Moonfang were separated from our brothers. She said that it was just a small thing she did. When ever a storm passed or something stirred up like a dog or badger, she would curl around us and sing us the song to keep us calm." she explained. "Now I sing it to her. But there are days I wonder if she can even hear me." she said, looking up at the stars. Her mother's death spread like wildfire amongst Shadow and WindClan. Killed by a lynx that made it's way to the clans. Her father left the clans shortly after, joining the Syndicate. People shamed her, and she was only an apprentice at the time. They all were. And people thought she was as evil as her father, and that they would do something. They managed to become warriors and get past the evil glares, but she still received them. Now she was breaking the Warrior Code, but she felt that she had to. Aquaheart gave her so much happiness that she just couldn't stop coming. Her sister had already had kits, and her sister had already found out. But Moonfang was protective and swore to keep the secret between themselves. Stonewillow was lost in thought, remembering the last twenty-two moons that haunted her almost.