View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2023, 06:36 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: The Pack: Roleplay

#PackSummonings
Bloodwolf waited for the howls to die down before continuing. "I have also decided upon who I choose to be my Healer. And that role belongs to none other than Pumpkinhowl. Pumpkinhowl, from this day onwards you will be known as Pumpkinleaf, and you will serve as the Healer of this pack. I trust you have right judgement and enough knowledge to help keep this pack up to shape and serve it as best you can." She paused for a moment, letting the pack howl for their new Healer.

"I know I have said earlier that I will choose my Beta upon a later date, but I have changed my mind. I have already decided on who I want my Beta to be, and it is none other than Winterhowl. The he-wolf, not the she-wolf," she clarified, knowing there were two Winterhowl's in the Pack. Luckily that will not be a problem anymore. "Winterhowl, you are now Wintervice, and it will be your duty to serve and protect this Pack, through sickness and health, through good times and bad, and you must stand by until the end. Do you agree to this?" she asked, knowing that he would accept. He was the type of wolf who would take up this responsibility and work on it as best he could.

There were a couple more things left to be adressed. "On a different note, I have a pup who is old enough to become a Learner. Fireflypup, come on up here," she called, looking into the crowd for the youngest wolf in the Pack. Once he left, there would be no more pups. The Pack could look forward to Winterhowl's kits to-be with joy. They were the future.

Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 10th, 2023 at 06:39 PM.