View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:02 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

"Yep! Your turn! I'll start counting," Lilykit said as she bounced back towards the Nursery at where Honeykit counted and sat there, counting. "10! 9! 8! 7!..." She counted loudly. "Ready or not, here I come!" She bounced back to her paws and towards the Elders Den immediately. She didn't sense Honeykit's scent or feel the paw steps if she ever followed her in. But perhaps she'll check this place if she's not in the Elder's Den.

Looking around, Lilykit didn't find Honeykit at first, but soon she saw her hiding within the shadows of a part of the wall. "I found you!" She laughed and bounced over.

Honeykit
4 Moons

Once Lilykit had found her, she leapt out. "Wow, that was fun!" Honeykit thought for a moment of what kind of games they would play when they were apprentices. "I'm kinda tired now." Usually Honeykit would have had her nap by now. Something about growing big and strong. I bet I'll get really big one day! I'm nearly five moons old, that's...She paused for a moment to count. One moon away!

"Can you believe we're almost apprentices? Who do you think our mentors will be?" Honeykit didn't want any warrior in particular, but maybe - hopefully it would be someone cool like Twilightstar or Fallownose. I don't think I'd mind who I get. Unless they're really mean...