View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:12 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw snapped out of her thoughts as she felt herself being hauled by the scruff. She almost opened her mouth to snap at her mentor for being so rough until she caught the whiff of heather that told her she’d been over the scent line. Suddenly she felt spent. She didn’t even argue when her mentor told her it was time to get back. She just nodded and followed along with her head down. “The freshkill?” She muttered out loud, remembering her catches of the day.
Slightly shocked by the non-argumental response, and still conscious of the gaze burning into her from the unknown feline, Featherfur shook her head. "I'll get it. You're exhausted from today. Go back to camp and get some rest." Affectionately, she rested her muzzle on Vixenpaw's head for a moment or so, before turning towards the direction of the buried prey.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯