My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: two to tango [sign-ups]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Starter (On a good day)

Davis Corazon
Davis- A Hebrew name meaning 'beloved'.
Corazon- Spanish for 'Heart'.

Davis Corazon comes from a Mexican family, who moved to France shortly after his birth. As such, he is fluent in both French and Spanish. He was named 'Davis' simply because his parents loved the name; he is atheist. Born February 14th, Davis Corazon is an Aquarius. Surprisingly, his personality reflects it almost perfectly, despite being flirtatious. He enjoys tinkering with gadgets in his free time, making little odd creations to entertain himself with. At the moment, Davis is twenty-two years of age and has a relatively stable life working as an engineer and saving up money just in case. He lives in a small, cozy apartment with a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower, right above a small but popular cafe. In order to save up money and pay for rent, he also works for the cafe for a small salary that's enough to pay his rent and buy necessities. He enjoys his simple life, and is looking for someone to share it with.

Davis is a handsome man of average stature, with a little bit of muscle from working as an engineer. He has a beautiful, sweet olive skin tone with a hint of a natural tan. His eyes are a deep brown with hints of hazel and green sparkling throughout the iris, typically filled with a playful gleam. His average outfit, when not working, is a white t-shirt with slightly tattered jeans. His left ear has three golden loop earrings, while the other only has one; his dark brown hair is on the longer side, tied back with a white hairband.

I hope this is enough?
this is great! i will take your form into high consideration !!!

Last edited by BEAR.; November 15th, 2017 at 08:52 PM. Reason: removed words