View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:07 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Zavier smiled. "No problem, Moonlight."
He whispered and nuzzled her, only to be interrupted by Shade, he gazed at the Umbreon and his protective instincts kicked in, he got up and looked down at the dark-type. "On the contrary, I'm not playing with her, I am doing what I was created for, protect, and since she is the only one caring about me around here, I simply return the favor!" The shiny Type: Null said and a beastly growl followed. Calming down as he saw the Espeon take his side, he then turned his gaze towards Shade. "I plan on staying, after all, I would have nowhere to go, and I have someone to fight for here..." He said, his tone now soft as he turned his gaze to look at Moonlight, he layed back down and patted his side for her to join once more. "Now, if you are only here to argue Shade, I'd politely ask you to leave." He added.
Moonlight curled up against Zavier once more cuddling up against him for warmth. "Im sorry about my friends" she sighed. They'll warm up to you. I mean Sparks already accepts you and her instinct with pokemon is usually good," She went on.

Shade turned away. He may be sincere but i'll keep an eye on him for awhile, he thought to himself as he sat in his bed area.