View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Swiftheart @Haunted Rainbowsprinkle [yeah, since the gathering ends soon, we may want to rush the plot a bit]

Halite immediately felt fur rustle against his and claws sinking into flesh. It didn’t take long for him to realize that a cat had flung themselves onto his back. That pesky...! he thought, not even bothering to finish his inner monologue when instinct took over. The larger tomcat shook out his scruff and back in efforts to get Coyotepaw off. It wasn’t like the apprentice had that strong of a grip anyways; it was more of a pesky annoyance, but Coyotepaw’s claws did indeed hurt and would probably cause a minor wound for the next few days. (A couple of herbs could easily fix that.)

The second opponent was the other apprentice, who seemed weaker and less-trained, despite looking around the same age as Coyotepaw. Well, if it seems that they both want to aim for my back, eh? Don’t they have any other tricks? He attempted shaking Goatpaw off by twisting around in almost a full circle, hoping that the apprentice would have a loose grasp and go flying into the nearby bushes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Goatpaw crashed into the bushes. He limped out and faced Halite, so close he could smell the real of his breathe," Look around. Your Syndicate is out numbered. It would be smarter if you left, less death."
Cayotepaw fell off,tumbling to the ground,but getting to his feat quickly.That idiot!Just fight Halite!Disk syndicate cats are idiots and don't see logic mousebrain! he didn't know if he should interview or not.Maby Halite waas smarter than most,being the leader and all.Maby he would see the sence in Goatpaws words.He sunk his claws into the ground,waiting anxiously to see what happened,but ready to spring on the first sign of attack.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord