View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:39 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

"Recognize me?" The oriental purred, delightedly, filled with vicious intentions. She wasn't hurt, mind the large paw that threw her down. She shotbanflarebtowards Passionblaze, but waved her tail to brush him off. Perhaps, then deputy of Skyclan hadn't formally met the kiss of death. Well, here she was now! Pompeii was positive she would make this Auroraflame's last battle and day. "Oh, don't worry about that," Pompeii extended her own claws, digging it into the earth. "I'm sure you'll have a lot of company since most of your clan mates will be joining you." What was with the talk anyway? Time for some action. Pompeii watched with enticing green eyes when the ebony feline pounced. "I prefer Oynx's legacy." She snarled, lowly. Entering into a crouch, the fighter embraced the other cat's attack. "Here, kitty, kitty." She mocked, a sweet laugh erupting from her maw. She expected this. She wanted this. Because in the end, one of them would be having blood spilling on the hard surface. When Auroraflame managed to throw herself upon Pompeii, the feline blindly used her claws go swipe at the black cat to get a type of leverage.

There was no way Passionblaze was gonna watch Auroraflame have all the fun, let alone get hurt. Judging by how Pompeii appeared, she looked physically young, perhaps even...a novice? Passionblaze kept a glare planted firmly on this poor excuse of a Syndicate cat. When Auroraflame leapt at her, ready for the battle, Passionblaze felt quite impressed. On first thought, he didn't think she would be a damsel in distress. As deputy, why wouldn't you know how to defend yourself? Passionblaze prepared himself to jump into this fight as well without second though, wanting to make sure that the Skyclan deputy had an upper advantage. As he advanced forward, he made no notice that another cat was slinking in the shadows. In a blink of an eye, Passionblaze felt a terrifying pain upon his back, and this brought out a panic from the red flamed Tom. Passionblaze didn't see his attacker, so in a blind action he fidgetted around trying to throw the other off him. Out of this pressure, Passionblaze used his hind legs to powerfully kick himself backward, at least, hoping to release his opponent from his back. That way he could look into the eyes of this demon. "Get off me, you psycho!" He growled, clenching his teeth.
The anger in her eyes seemed to radiate off her fur as well as she flew threw the air. Triumph glinted in her eyes as she pinned to Oriental down. “Not you in particular, but I certainly recognise the features of your father in you,” Auroraflame hissed. Onyx had been a good fighter, she had to admit. So what would his kin be like? Surely he would’ve wanted his kits to be as strong as he had been. The deputy wasn’t going to underestimate the fighter, but there was that small bit of confidence that glowed within her. Onyx had been a good fighter, but where was he now? Dead of course. News had travelled to her ears that the tom had died a while ago, although she wasn’t very sure how. She didn’t really care how he had died, just that he no longer existed in the living world. Now that he was gone, Auroraflame had one less Onyx to deal with. Now she had to deal with the other cats that he existed in. “Okay then, if that’s what you’d like to be known as. I don’t mind. It’s rather unfortunate that his legacy has to end so soon though,” Auroraflame said, venom lacing her words. She lifted her paw, ready to strike a blow to her shoulder when suddenly a force latched itself onto her own shoulder. She hissed in pain and jumped back on instinct, trying to get the claws to detach from her fur.

His pale green eyes glinted happily as he landed on his targets back. Purrfect, he thought, chuckling at his pun. He grinned in amusement as he watched the tom thrash in panic. He was unfazed as he sunk his claws into the tom's flesh and lowered down into a crouch to lower the chances of him being thrown off. "Pyscho? That's not nice," Hades said, a purr rumbling from the back of his throat. He liked playing around with his victims. It amused him to treat them like they were kits. It made him feel even more powerful. Suddenly, the tom kicked with his hind legs and Hades released a grunt. His claws dug further in and his legs strained with effort to keep from being flung off. Relief flooded over him. He hadn't lost his grip on his opponent yet, but that was bound to change sooner or later.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen