View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:59 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Perchkit beamed as the warrior recognized him. What a kind tom to remember him! they weren't even kin, but he was still so nice. But then when he noticed the stars shimmering in his pelt and recognized that Perchkit was visiting from Starclan the warriors smile fell. He looked sad now. Perchkit hadn't wanted him to be sad at all! Drifting over on paws that didn't quite touch the earth, the little brown tabby floated forward and stuck out his touch to give the older cat a lick right on his nose. "Don't cry. I wanted to come visit so we could play." He cocked his head with a friendly grin. "Don't you wanna play for a little while?" Following the warrior's gaze he looked at his own shimmering pelt. "It's ok. I was hurting a lot before. Now I don't hurt at all."

(I feel like this is reading just a little bit like a horror story for some reason... Is it just me?)
(XD I feel like Perchkit is that one innocent looking monster that says they just want to play but they aren't actually innocent and don't actually just want to play X3)

A weak, half-hearted smile showed itself on Mudnose's maw. He shouldn't make Perchkit feel any more guilty than he must already feel,"O-Of course I'll play w-with you Perchk-kit..." the Tim was still slightly shaken from the realization that Perchkit wasn't actually alive and that the tiny tom-kit was still a part of StarClan,"Th-That's good that your p-pain is over..." he smiled weakly again,"I-I just wish we could have given you a true warrior name before y-you-you..." he finished the sentence in his head, unable to actually say it out loud, died. Mudnose still couldn't believe that he was talking to Perchkit. Whether he was dead or alive. "What do you want to play?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.