View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:04 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Oriolekit stopped moving the leaf towards the mouse bile, and instead grabbed a piece of moss just as the medicine cat had done. She dropped it in another murky pool of mouse bile, and then backed up a bit, but not to let it soak, to get the smell out of her nose. She turned away from Surgesorm, snickering at his serious sounding words. She knew that leaders, deputies, and leaders were meant to be serious, and she knew the words he said were important and she agreed with him, but the serious way he said was funny, to Oriolekit a least. It might not have been to apprentices, or warriors, leaders, queens, deputies or even other kits but she didn't care. She wasn't ashamed of what she thought was funny, she was afraid of the lecture she would get for it.
Surgestorm's smile turned goofy as she laughed, and he couldn't help but to chuckle along with her. However, he remained focused on the task at his paws; grabbing a leaf and laying it over the top of the bundle of moss before picking it up again. There was nothing worse than a mouthful of mousebile after all. "Let's go home, okay?" He meowed, his voice slightly muffled around his stinky mouthful. The tom tried his best not to breath much through his nose, knowing he'd be smelling it's lingering scent for days if he did so. "Oh, and be sure to wash your paws once we drop this stuff off," He added lastly, not wanting her to get sick from this kind of duty.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!