View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
@Raggedclaw
The stalky, broad-shouldered tom was splayed out in the shade, relishing in the cool breeze that would come by every once in a while. The alabaster and ginger tom surveyed the clearing, his eyes dark with anticipation, he'd been waiting for his friends, who had yet to arrive and cheer on the tom in a senseless fight he was sure to get into sometime that day. He stretched out and gave a yawn, folding his front legs in front of him while his back legs were stretched behind him. Splashfeather's tail waved behind him and he deliberated on whether or not he should go in search of his "followers" or not. At times like this, when his pride was through the tree tops, the tom didn't think of them as friends or even acquaintances, instead they were followers, groupies, and could be considered annoying by the prideful tom. His icy blue eyes flashed with interest as he glanced over some of the Shadowclan cats who were sheltering in the camp, but his attention was most focused on the molly's, those who were sitting alone, or those in small groups, mainly the ones who weren't around any toms from either clan. The warrior liked to think he could get any cat to become his mate but always claimed he couldn't bare to become any less of a great warrior and thought a she-cat would slow him down. The prideful cat was lost in thought and the clearing faded from his vision, instead he saw a battle, and the tom won every battle he started. Even though he wasn't a star fighter his day dreams never showed any weakness on his part in any fight or hunt.
Mudtail trotted over, tail in the air. She crouched down, tail tip flicking. She knew her best friend was distracted and decided to use that. She launched herself at him with a cheerful giggle,landing square on top of him as she did.