View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2017, 05:02 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The white feline giggled and gave the feline a wide smile, her blue optics swirled with glee "Well it's nice to meet you either way." she said. Once the fist was pushed in her direction the queen let out a gasp and shook her head "O-Oh no I couldn't take this! It's yours, and besides, I ate a bit ago." she said, flustered, she wasn't used to receiving things, though it was just a fish it still meant quite a bit to Foamflower. She shuffled her grey spotted paws and gave Minnowcloud a sheepishly smile, her ears folded back against her head "U-um anyways, I don't believe I ever got your name." she stated, her tail tip flicked back and fourth as she awaited a response.

@Slash-GNR

The caramel colored tom was exhausted, he was caked with mud and was pretty sure his limbs wouldn't move if there was a plump looking shrew two mouse lengths in front of him. He was painting, although he welcomed the moist air that came with the day, it was cloudy and humid. Images of the evacuation flashed through his mind the moment he layed his head down, his brother, Peachfuzz, accusing all of that on the female leaders and homosexuals, he wouldn't accept it. Bumblebear knew that if that was truly the case Starclan would have punished them long ago, homosexuals and non-binary' hadn't just suddenly popped up out of the blue. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, hoping that everything would go back to normal...soon.
Minnowcloud bowed her head gently and then said, "My name is Minnowcloud, and the fish is yours Foamflower. As the warriorcode says, Queens and Elders should eat first." Her tail twitched lightly and she curled it around her tabby paws. "Eat it Foamflower. I won't leave before you do."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee