View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Sorry, School and athletics)
Honeypaw glanced up at at. Lilypaw, that's her name! I've heard she's nice and strong, despite her size, I'll pretend I don't notice a size difference. Honeypaw scampered up, she knew it was kit-like, but she still did it, and didn't care It's called being your self. She reached Lilypaw, and it a high-pitched, kit-like squeak, squealed,"HEY LILYPAW!" She gave a small bounce I hope I didn't weird Lilypaw out with my energy. She gave a more relaxed shrug," I'd love to join you." She said in her normal Scottish accent.
(It's all good!)

Lilypaw blinked, a bit taken aback by Honeypaw's squealing. Well, I guess she's energetic one then. The small molly didn't mind a lot of energy, but she just hoped it wouldn't result in her ears suffering- though Lily could be quite loud herself when she wanted to. So instead of making a rude comment, the apprentice simply gave a small laugh before patting the ground next to her. "Why don't you take a seat- would you like to share the salmon?" She offered to the other feline, nudging the prey over with a paw.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|