View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Hazelfeather yowls as her opponent dealt a heavy blow. She looked at the deep wound on her shoulder and growled. "That's it! I'm done messing around!" The she-cat lifted a paw, claws unsheathed and raked them across her eye, making sure to leave a deep wound.
Dawnlight let out an ear piercing screech. She could no longer see out of her right eye. With the last of her might she kicked off the opponent. She staggered to a tree that marked the border and crossed back into her territory. Great-she was badly injured and the medicine cat was off helping the soon to be Leader. What is she to do now? She collapsed on the ground. She was loosing to much blood. Her vision started to go black. And she welcomed the darkness.

Silentstar nodded in approval. “It’s rather sad you let a runt like that diliver a blow as deep as that one. But i guess your a good enough Fighter. Let’s get you to Wolfwind so she can heal you.” he didn’t seemed fazed that the she-Cat was dying slowly infront of him. So he flicked his tail for Hazelfeather to follow. (don’t worry my character red is gonna find her.)