View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:36 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Making his way to the back of the den, Shrewpaw laid down quickly. He knew someone else was there, but he REALLY didn't want to talk right now. He had enjoyed burrow flushing, but he felt bad for enjoying it. He SHOULD feel bad enjoying it, considering all that was going on. And he was worried about the nasty looks Dawnstripe looked at Blackhaze with, and how Foggybrook had been hugging Icestar, and it was just.........to much. They 12 moon old apprentice felt like he was a lot older. He wanted to help, but he wasn't sure how. All he could do right now was sigh, and curl up a little tighter. To add to his list of problems, it would be leafbare soon, meaning that there would be less prey for everyone. And that would make Dawnstripe, and everyone really more grumpy, and irritable. And what if another clan attacked them again? They weren't at full strength now anyway! @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw tilted his head, What's up with him? Are they upset about Icestar? he thought. The orange tabby put his head back down, glancing every few minutes at Shrewpaw. Soon he started to become slightly irratated at the other apprentice's misery. Only i'm allowed to be miserable in this den! he jokingly thought. After around fifteen minutes of awkward glancing and not talking Sparrowpaw got up, stretched and padded to Shrewpaw.
"Hey you! Why are you sad? Get up already, what's wrong?" The orange tabby asked, tapping his paw on Shrewpaw's shoulder to get his attention.