View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2018, 04:55 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Blueberrytuft was plodding along the beaten path, her dainty paws pressing soft marks into the dirt with each tender step. The day was cool, the wind was bitter, it held a cold tang on the breeze that signified that winter was coming. Faster than she would've liked to admit. She supposed she was out here looking for needle cry, the jetblack she cat had been on her mind for quite some time now. Ever since her breakdown she saw her in a new light, an odd kind of light that she never would've seen the molly in if it hadn't been for that. She swept her long tail around her heels taking a sharp turn around some trendils leading into a small ravine, making her way slowly down the dirt bank an to the mess of pebbles and dried roots at the bottom. For a while she padded along this path, following along its twisting and bending turns until the slightest sound of words caught her attention. Her ears perked up and she stopped dead in her tracks, lifting her head and searching fo the source of the noise. The blue somali mix clambered up the side of the dirt ravine pulling herself up onto level ground and glancing around.
Concerned her eyebrows knit thoughtfully together as her head maintained a constant swivel. Someone said something, somewhere. Her heart fluttered for a second as her mind crossed needlecry once again. The she cat did often sneak up on her unexpectedly and from time to time give her the fright of her life. ' ' needlecry? ' ' she questioned sweeping her tail along her heels a few more times, glancing back and fourth curiously. ' ' hello ? ' ' she paused uncomfortably. ' ' needlecry this isn't funny !! come out please,,, ' ' she called into the densely packed thicket, her eyes scanning desperate to find the source of the voice. She took a few tender steps forward pushing her head between a tangel of bushes but thats when her eyes fell upon a tomcat with his back to her, The overwhelming scent of sadness rolling off of him like waves. The she cat shivered,, Poor thing. ' ' hello ? ' ' she asked gently.
berrythistle flicked his ears as her voice hit his ears , his vision all wavy and shiny due to his sobbing which made him blink it away and to raise his head high trying to mask his weakness even though his eyes betrayed him . "hi ,y-you are? " he asked his voice trembling a bit , great..just as he thought he was alone someone had to pop up , why couldn't he cry in peace ? Why did karma have to try to humiliate him? Maybe it was because when he was young that he acted a fool...as that tom and others said that he didn't bring honor to his family . Honor..he could give a mouse's tail about honor what's so good about it if he was gonna keep getting scorn from his parents? No matter what he did? He marveled at how his sister was always able to get the good side of their parents , why did sweetleaf have to be the good side of the coin while he wasn't ? He loved his sister greatly but he was always jealous of her goody two shoes ,follow what ever the one in charge says ways . But she did grow up to be a descent role model and great warrior ..he..still carefree and blinded by how easy life was being young , he should have tried ...and now they were all dead ... Now he was ,he is trying but...With a part of him dead and gone making him cold in a way. Berrythistle narrowed his eyes a bit before looking off to the left "...also...I'm not the one your looking f-for...s-so sorry to burst y-your bubble ." he grumbled with a flick of his tail ,he did manage to catch her calling out someone ,but he couldn't hear her clear enough to find out who it was.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )