View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default A Darkening Forest

In a dark forest made of shadows a youngish cat suddenly appeared. Her red fur and green eyes shined piercing the darkness. Yet the shadows rallied and tried to cover the cat. They whispered all her fears and nightmares before others told her they could help her, protect her, strengthen her.

Forestpaw gasped waking up. Her fur flattened though as she realized it had just been a dream...but wait....why was she in a dark forest? With almost no cats in sight....and some of them...were ones she recognized from others clans....yet where was her clan? Where was the rest of Thunderclan? And why was she here and not in the apprentices den!? Suddenly she noticed a dark ginger she cat just sitting there. The russet furred apprentice nervously approached the other Molly, “Ex-exuse me? ” She asked quietly. Forestpaw shivered the forest...frightened her in a way...yet it as her curiosity...and if this was the place from...before? Would that mean they could help her protect her remaining family? Keep them safe? Keep them in Thunderclan? Could this....dark forest keep her family and friends...alive?
( @Larkstripe :3 )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; December 25th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.