View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Lucious let out a smirk towards Singe, ''It's all you needed to say.'' He voiced. The tom felt that he had the upper paw, and he enjoyed the feeling of messing around with his trainer. The way he would get under his fur, annoy him; it was all good. Lucious let out a bored sigh before he nodded. The best way to get this training over with was to act like he cared, and to do whatever was expected of them. It was an amusing thought to him, of how Singe played nicely when first meeting him... and now look where they were? Lucious brought it upon himself to cool his aggressive side down. He did not need to have any bad blood with his trainer. After all, the two were only here for one thing: train. Once this session was over, they would probably avoid one another until the next training session. Lucious stared on bored, thinking about his next plans. Perhaps, sleeping under a tree sounded fun at the moment. Since he hardly talked, he didn't have many friends. Whenever he did talk, it was in a passive aggressive manner. As he rose to his paws once more, he nodded towards Singe, thinking about a combo move he could use. ''Keep my claws sheathed, huh?'' He piped, chuckling. ''No promises.'' The tom says, circling around his trainer, flexing his claws in and out as he moved about. It was all fun and games, something to put fear into. Singe did not seem like the type to be afraid easily, and Lucious did not expect the tom to be afraid of him. He was only ten moons old, and, though he hated to admit, he carried less experience than the older fighter. All Lucious wanted to do was be intimidating. Like Onyx or Hannibal...but Singe? How was he going to teach him how to be intimidated? Feared? Respected? Lucious was simply an apprentice, someone who had to give respect. He was not expected to receive respect, being young and all, and sometimes it was hard for him to even respect others. Like, for example, his trainer, Singe.

Combo move, that's what he needed to focus on. As he made his way back in front of Singe, the tom immediately made sure his claws were retracted before he lunged himself at his trainer, swiping at him with both his paws.
Singe wasn't going to argue with this cat. He still had a role to protect, and one to prove. He was thinking of this training to be more like a chance, given to him to prove he was worthy. He hadn't had too terribly much of an initiation test coming in to the Syndicate, but assumed that since he was fresh from the battlefield, as Singenight, the. Hannibal had worked it out with Halite to get him accepted, no trial needed. He didn't care though, it had taken some getting used to, having to technically move down a rank or two, but he felt he needed to know that the cats here saw his reasoning for not dieing for his position. The tom liked to appear mean, scary, horrendous, or apparently, in some cats opinions, scary. But he had a family too. There were soft spots, vulnerable spots, in the Savannah's life. He had a family, a mate and four kits to care for. He had to care for them as well, and what was the pint of leaving his mate with four unruly kits that seemed to take quite closely after their father. It would not be fair, nor right. Sure he was evil, and he knew what he believed and thought was right, but family should be cared for. At least, the family that stayed close to you.

He narrowed his yellow hues as he watched. Lucious sprung at him, paws out stretched. Combo moves was what he had told him, but he hadn't exactly ,want that two paws was a combo. Oh well, maybe this tom cat needed more help than he was letting on. Either way, it didn't matter. Singe dodged to the side,mouth didn't attack. He didn't move far, wanting to see how Lucious reacted. The trainee needed to be quick on his paws, as a former Wkndclan cat, he knew that better than any cat.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~