View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2017, 11:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

The Tom grunted as he turned and nearly bumped into Amya who seemed to be right on his heels. "First, stop doing that. Second we are doing attacks on larger cats. Considering your a shrimp it will be good to see how well you do when disarming a large cat" he says with a sigh. This meant he was going to get cuffed over the ear, bitten, scratched and driven into the ground. Not that he couldn't handle it or he couldn't not make the trainee do it. It was more that he wanted Amya to be good so he must suffer wih the anoying stuff to train her well. Also because claws out was always fun. Always. "Now, are you ready?" he asked calmly eyeing the small she fat with icy blue eyes of interest and muse.
Amya twitched her whiskers in annoyance. Haha he had called her shrimp. "Oh yeah I'm a shrimp, probably because my tail. Yknow, I saw one in when I was playing down near the beach. It kinda looked like your face too." She laughed. But stopping quickly, she bolted forwards. Small was a good thing, she just had to be careful. She knew from all those kit games, that she was no good at balancing, due to her dumb stumpy tail. She could use size to her advantage though. She looked up, her green gaze blazing with battle readiness. This was what she had always wanted. As she was looking up, she decided to try a feign, something she had seen a lot of Warriors do. So, as she looked up, appearing to prepare for a jump, she pushed herself low to the ground, sliding under her mentor. As she did so, she didn't use her claws to attack, instead she used them to stop herself as she was partially exiting from under him. She used her sharp tiny fangs to bite into his hind leg. Maybe that would do something.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~