View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit’s groomed black fur moved in the wind as she looked at Cherrypaw, she gave a small laugh at the name correction of the white-furred she-cat. She decided it was time to reply,” Well, I don’t mind the cold too much, and I’d much rather talk to cats who aren’t so juvinile and mousebrained as most the kits are.” She meowed casually. Yes she deemed all kits but her as mousebrained, but it was a fair steriotype. She couldn’t really be judged for that steriotype right?
Cherrypaw laughed. "You know what, Eveningkit? You remind me of myself when I was a kit. The Clans need more cats like ourselves." The apprentice brushed her white tail over the kit's ear tips. "It is, however, important to hang out with cats your age. They'll be your peers throughout your life. Not to mention, they might save your life one day." Cherrypaw was like Eveningkit when she was a kit. She'd usually rather talk to older cats who were more mature. She also had something to learn from older cats. There were very few times that kits had something worth while to offer to the she-cat. Every cat needed some friends their age all the same.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic