View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei looked at his father and gave out a little yelp of suprise. “Father you startled me.” He said with a weak smile. Once his father spoke about how he looked he turned his head to looked over the kingdom and avoid Rune’s eyes. “N-no...I know that if I don’t take this now...I will regret this forever.”

He spoke half the truth. ‘...and I feel that’s its my duty...my brother would want me to do this..’ He turned back to his father meeting his eyes more confidently. “If I where to take the role, how long would it have to be before I chose a queen?”

Oro turned her head quickly, knocking over a chair in the process. ‘Why do we even have this stuff in here?’ She groaned inwardly. “Oh..you scared me.” She smiled. “Not that I know of though...I feel like something is off. But I don’t know what..”

Rune sighed but then, he had a weird tingling feeling, ``Fara must have stopped time for something.`` He whispered but loud enough for Longwei to hear. ``I know it's only been 3 days after Axel disappeared.`` He sighed sadly, ``It's been hard for the whole family these days...`` He looked at the faraway village, ``Look, it's ok if you're not ready to take the next role.`` He patted his son on the shoulders sympathetically. ``I mean, I'll give you lots of time to find the next queen. But We need to wait a few weeks before we let the news out, we're still grieving for Axel.`` He sighed again, ``I've seen how Juni has been acting around you.`` He looked at his son. ``Should I speak to Fara?`` He asked