Thread: Fangs (Private)
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:35 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Fangs (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(Lowkey crying rn because I bit my tongue really hard while writing this ;-; )
The blonde girl stared at her in disbelief for a moment. This was getting scarily real. Were all these odd happenings truly not a delusion her tired mind had created? She hesitated for a moment, but she made up her mind to pursue what this girl talked of, she bolted out of her chair. She ran up behind the girl before she could manage to open the store door and expose her vulnerable skin to sunlight, and grabbed onto the back of her hood. She tugged on it timidly, before stepping in front of her. "Wait! Just... sit back down, and we can talk." She looked into the other girl's eyes for a moment in an attempt to decipher what she might be hinting to, but as anyone might've guessed, she failed.
(Rip)
Liliana was about to open the door, when she felt a slight tugging on her hood. The girl walked in front of her, and spoke. ”Alright” Liliana said. She sat down on the previous seat, and waited for the girl to sit in front of her.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]