View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:39 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw clambered to his feet, panting, the physical strain of all that racing around catching up to him. He moved along to look at Ambercloud’s face, cursing himself for forgetting in the excitement that she was still recovering, but she was fine enough to praise him. Swallowing between breaths, he had a sarcastic answer on his tongue, but he felt too amazing to kid. “I never realized I could do that. I... I’m actually good!” For the longest time, Thistlepaw had been certain he’d never be a good warrior, certain his size would be a constant burden that robbed him of his potential. But now, thanks to Ambercloud, he saw himself in a whole new way. His size was actually one of his greatest weapons, and she’d known it all along. Unable to contain himself for another second, the apprentice threw his forelegs around his mentor’s neck and pressed his muzzle into her neck fur. “Thank you,” he purred.
The she-cat was shocked as she was locked into Thistlepaw's fond embrace. "Of course you are," she mewed quietly. Hugging him tighter, Ambercloud whispered, "I'm so proud of you." Her eyes twinkled with emotion as her apprentice nuzzled her. "There's nothing to thank me for. I did what any mentor would've done."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; November 4th, 2017 at 09:40 AM.