View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:48 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
The she-cat was surprised by the affectionate gesture, but pleased. She purred, nuzzling his muzzle as well.
He really likes me! Mintmist thought excitedly. She knew it was mousebrained, but she felt as though she should let him know of her feelings for him. She'd never done so before, "I..I...I really like you, GingerFrost." She said hurriedly, "Even though you're ShadowClan, I feel as though we're meant to be together."
"I feel the same, Mintmist." The tom lied, settling down next to the molly and entwining his tail with hers. "But we shall have to keep our love a secret because of the infuriating warrior code." GingerFrost said with false sadness. After a moments pause the tom let out a purr of amusement, "I never thought I'd fall for a Riverclan molly." He said. After yet another pause, "How soon would you like to have kits?" The tom meowed awkwardly.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!