My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Shadow's Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
48/100

Midnightpaw paused when Pebbleshell stopped to look at them. She gave a quick nod in affirmation before she decided to speak, though.

“I do know how to hunt. Thank you for thinking about my training, though.” She offered the warrior a polite smile, as she truly did appreciate it and she hoped that she didn't come off as sarcastic. “I won't stray too far… Will this be our meeting spot, then?”

[ @nyx @Alpine sounds good to me! ]

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

Kitty Softpaws [inactive]

Pebbleshell narrowed her eyes at the absence of Boneclaw. If the warrior wasn't going to show up she wouldn't let him hold this patrol down. "Yes, come back here when you're finished. Don't forget any prey you dig up." The calico warrior was relieved to have a competent apprentice join her. This makes their task so much easier.

She flicked her tail to send the apprentice off before scenting the air for prey herself.

[ Roll = 17 ]

She caught the scent of a thrush and she turned her head to search for it. Pebbleshell found the tiny brown creature and dropped into a low crouch. She kept her tail above the forest floor, but not too high to stick out. It was harder with her light colored pelt but the shade from the tree aided her. The calico she-cat warrior pounced and nipped the spine of the bird before it could shout a warning.

[ +1 thrush ]

She quicky scrapped earth over the prey and searched for something else.

1/5 carrying

( @Omari ; Midnightpaw )

Last edited by nyx; March 23rd, 2024 at 07:22 PM.