View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
As nice as it sounded to Chameleonkit to believe he had a beautiful voice, he could not. Chameleonkit hated his voice with a passion. "Thanks M-M-Mum," he mumbled as he moved away. The young tom padded over to his other siblings, forcing a smile. "W-what do yoooou want to do?"

(Short sorry!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(No problem)
@Socks
@Milky Way

"We" he gestured to him and Garterkit,"are gonna prank someone mean later." He informed the tom-kit.
"Wanna join us?" He asked politely, tilting his head slightly, his tail flicking with excitement.

Hareleap flashed his mate a look, giving his kit a nudge. "Go er, play with the others for a minute. Me and your mom need to..talk." He mewed to Geckokit, nudging him softly. He walked over to Paleheart, a bit concerned. "Flying thing?" He asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Chameleonkit grinned. The thought of pranking sounded fun. So fun, in fact, his mind left his stutter for a moment. "Always," he promised with a grin. "Who's our target?"

(Sorry it's short)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@Role @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat

The small ginger kit's fur fluffed out in embarrassment. He looked down at the ground and shuffled his paws. Stupid thing. Now his head hurt and everyone was worried about him, he was fine, he was strong and didn't need all this attention just because he bumped his head. He did return his father's muzzle, though, unable to resist the affection. He sighed, trying once again to say he was just chasing the flying colorful thing he kept seeing, couldn't the rest of them see it.
"I was trying to catch the flying thing that was annoying me..." He looked around at his parents and siblings. "Why are you acting so weirdly, can't you see it too? It's so bright and clear to me." He said, seeking some agreement. Right now, the colorful thing was a dark color blocking any vision behind it, it had definitely changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Hareleap grabbed Geckokit by his scruff, giving his head a few licks. "Paleheart, he didn't jump off a cliff." He mewed, swill swiping his tongue over the young toms head. "Garterkit, that's not the best thing to say right now." He mewed to the other tom. He gave Geckokit a little nuzzle. "So, er, why'd you jump into a wall?" He asked, his eyes dancing with confusion.

Snakekit stared at the commotion, blinking. Okay so Chameleonkit had a stutter and Geckokit just leaped into the wall. This was too much for the tiny kits brain, and he walked over to Garterkit. "I'm confused, there's too much going on over here. Let's prank someone mean, in a bit. I want revenge." He mewed, though his gaze was locked on Geckokit.
"I know, it's just that I don't want anything to happen to them." Paleheart sighed, trying to calm herself. She looked over at Geckokit. "O know, that seems off. Not to mention he always says it's right in front of his nose. I'm worried, Hareleap. Do you think something's wrong with him?

"Yeah, okay. Who's mean to Geckokit or Chameleonkit? And mom, calm down, yeesh. " Acknowledging Chameleonkit's prescience and purposefully ignoring his dad, Garterkit bounced on his paws, eyes gleaming. He wanted to prank somecat so badly they would never forget. He looked around and spotted a leaf. Pouncing on it aggresively, Garterkit grabbed the leaf and shook his head violently. "I bet that was the best pounce a kit's ever made! Now, time to prank."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-