Thread: Fangs (Private)
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 12:19 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Fangs (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Elizabeth stared at the boy, until another lady pushed past her and crouched beside the boy and began to comfort him. Must be his mother. However much she tried, Elizabeth just couldn't take her eyes off of his bloody knee. What's wrong with me?! I just need to get home and take a nap. This is probably all some weird dream, or I'm just tired from whatever the heck happened last night. As Elizabeth tried to walk away, she just couldn't pull herself away from the smell, but this task was done for her when the boy's mother stood back up, and gave Elizabeth an aggressive push. "What are you looking at my boy like that for you creep!" Immediately the entire crowd around them took notice of the lady's aggression and multiple heads all turned towards them. "Huh?! I'm so sorry miss. I just thought he looked a lot like my brother when he was younger, that's all. He's gone off to London though, so I don't see him much anymore." Everyone last interest now that it was evident nothing dramatic was going to happen, and the lady's look turned sympathetic. "Oh, I understand. I'm sorry." With that, the lady turned and tended to her son again. Elizabeth sighed in relief and thanked her lucky stars for her quick thinking. I mean, I didn't entirely lie. My brother did move off to London. He looked nothing like that boy though.
Elizabeth immediately started to walk off again, wanting to keep herself from becoming entranced by the blood once again. What's wrong with me?! Why couldn't I turn away from him? Eventually, the smell began to fade as she walked farther away until she couldn't smell it at all anymore.
She started to feel an indescribable hunger and took quick notice of the many restaurants around her. No none of these will do. They all have large windows. She continued walking a bit farther, until she came to a small diner that was squeezed in between two other buildings, and didn't have any windows by the look of it. She immediately marched inside, and ordered a roll of bread with eggs. Relief filled her when she was able to confirm there were no windows at all in the restaurant. She cautiously took off her jacket, and was grateful that she no longer felt any burning sensation while she waited for her order to be brought to her.
Liliana continued to hide, when the lady came out. She watched everything happen, and then followed the girl to a diner. She watched her order, and then sat on the chair in front of the girl. She removed her hood from over her face.
(Sorry! Writer's block!)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; June 8th, 2018 at 12:20 AM.