View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:40 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: cirque de claire de lune

• @meraki @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness); •

august tapped his fingers against the ground, eyes skimming over the words of the book. as he listened to the music, a thought dawned on him. he still needed to choose his routine music. groaning quietly, he marked his page and stood up, moving to the stadium again. upon seeing scarlet, jamie and sasuke, august fought down a surge of doubt.
"oh, uh, hello. i was just coming here to choose my routine's song." he smiled nervously and shuffled over to the clipboard in which all their names were written. august thought for a moment, then a large grin broke onto his face. "perfect," the boy mumbled to himself. he wrote down the song name and artist before dragging himself back to the others.
"so, who else is really nervous about the show? or is it just me overreacting again?" august rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. his foot tapped against the ground and he waited for them all to gasp out in surprise. he never spoke, unless he thought it was necessary. but august had never begun a conversation before. "o— oh, were you guys in the middle of something? sorry, i can go if y'all want." he looked down and fidgeted awkwardly.