View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Lightningwillow's heart pounded in his chest. Each beat thundering through his ears. They were joining RiverClan. Why? How? No no no that wasn't happening he was going crazy or something. Flattening his ears against his head the gray and white flat muzzled tom's breath quickened his anxiety acting up. Why now? This isn't happening we can't, no no to many cats, and it's RiverClan. She was there no no. I can't. Squeezing his amber eyes closed Lightning shook his head mind racing. The younger warrior could feel his insides quivering, uncontrollable, he couldn't stop it. His older brother used to help, when these attacks took over he couldn't stop he just had to deal with it. Which was no easy task. You try having your mind racing with a thousand different things and feel like your insides are quivering without having done anything. His brother, as mentioned, helped by stabilizing him, kinda like a tight hug. But his brother was no longer here, dead killing the very being that created them. The beast who shouldn't have been alive. The murderous molly who came out of RiverClan. She was the reason he didn't like this idea even if he thought otherwise.

{Open}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all