View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2019, 09:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Lightningwillow's heart pounded in his chest. Each beat thundering through his ears. They were joining RiverClan. Why? How? No no no that wasn't happening he was going crazy or something. Flattening his ears against his head the gray and white flat muzzled tom's breath quickened his anxiety acting up. Why now? This isn't happening we can't, no no to many cats, and it's RiverClan. She was there no no. I can't. Squeezing his amber eyes closed Lightning shook his head mind racing. The younger warrior could feel his insides quivering, uncontrollable, he couldn't stop it. His older brother used to help, when these attacks took over he couldn't stop he just had to deal with it. Which was no easy task. You try having your mind racing with a thousand different things and feel like your insides are quivering without having done anything. His brother, as mentioned, helped by stabilizing him, kinda like a tight hug. But his brother was no longer here, dead killing the very being that created them. The beast who shouldn't have been alive. The murderous molly who came out of RiverClan. She was the reason he didn't like this idea even if he thought otherwise.

{Open}
Streamcloud glanced at the distressed warrior and tried to be positive despite the pawful of kits she was keeping an eye on and meowed reasuringly,” Don’t worry, I don’t want to join Riverclan either, I’m just trying to trust Grousestar. I mean he is right that-,” she cut herself off abruptly and snapped at her kit,” Willowkit! You are not going to go sneaking off!” She turned back to Lightningwillow and dipped her head,” Sorry, you know kits...Skyclan is the weakest clan, even though we deny it, atleast now we will be the strongest clan of all. Doesn’t that give you even the slightest amount of pride? I don’t think Grousestar will win on getting us to eat fish and swim, but no clan will attack us now. They’ll fear us. Besides. We can make more friends.” She added before turning to Owlkit,” Owlkit, you are not going to kill all the Riverclan kits, they are your denmates now, your clanmates. Blossomkit, no you don’t have to eat fish.” She glanced amused at Lightningwillow,” Kits right?” She purred in a bit of amusement.

Fennelheart stormed off towards Riverclan cursing at spitting at every step she took. I’m not touching that Starclan forsaken water, nor am I eating a single fish. Being a Riverclanner is just as bad as being a kittypet, maybe even worse. This is shameful. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to sacrifice Starclan. I must kill Grousestar....and Frostflight. I’ll ralley Skyclan together under my rule in our own territory. Besides Riverclan reaks. She kept muttering a curse as she slowly trudged on

(Open)

Fazekit bounded happily towards Riverclan, keeping a little ahead of the queens. She skipped in excitement,” I’m a Riverclanner! I’m a Riverclanner! I’m going to have so many new friends! I can’t wait! So much territory I haven’t explored yet, I can’t wait to sneak off and explore all of Riverclan’s territory! We are the toughest clan around. Two clans in one, far stronger than just one puny clan like Thunderclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan!” She purred in excitement rolling on the ground giggling.
(open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 13th, 2019 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Double post merge