View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Exclamation Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
(Open for a queen to watch Kinkkit)

Kinkkit walked beside a Skyclan queen to make sure she didn't get lost on their journey to join Riverclan. She wished they weren't moving. Her mother and father were burried on the Skyclan territory. She felt as if she was leaving them behind and she didn't like it.

Silverflame walked along with the kits, despite have one fiery attitude and a back for arguing the silver molly was a good questions queen. She had one overly rambunctious son she always had to keep an eye on and had been taking care of kits that weren't even hers, biologically speaking. Green eyes sharp for any sigh of danger the tabby glanced down at the small kit beside her. "You'll be alright. Just think of it as a new start." She meowed giving a warm smile to Kinkkit. "And they'll watch you from StarClan your not leaving them." To be honest the queen had no idea if that was the problem but she knew that the young kits mother and father had died and been buried. Her own mother was hurried in SkyClan but that was moons ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Streamcloud glanced at the distressed warrior and tried to be positive despite the pawful of kits she was keeping an eye on and meowed reasuringly,” Don’t worry, I don’t want to join Riverclan either, I’m just trying to trust Grousestar. I mean he is right that-,” she cut herself off abruptly and snapped at her kit,” Willowkit! You are not going to go sneaking off!” She turned back to Lightningwillow and dipped her head,” Sorry, you know kits...Skyclan is the weakest clan, even though we deny it, atleast now we will be the strongest clan of all. Doesn’t that give you even the slightest amount of pride? I don’t think Grousestar will win on getting us to eat fish and swim, but no clan will attack us now. They’ll fear us. Besides. We can make more friends.” She added before turning to Owlkit,” Owlkit, you are not going to kill all the Riverclan kits, they are your denmates now, your clanmates. Blossomkit, no you don’t have to eat fish.” She glanced amused at Lightningwillow,” Kits right?” She purred in a bit of amusement.
Lightningwillow jumped at the mollies voice. His eyes shot over at the queen. Blinking he tried to call himself a bit even I'd it was little help. Amber eyes resting on Streamcloud he silently listened. He was always nervous that was a fact that never left him. He was nervous about everything. Yet the queens soothing mannerisms was new to him. The closest thing he'd had to a molly speaking almost like a mother to him was his mentor but she was clumsy and never tried to be a mother figure no matter how much he looked up to her.
Calming his breath a bit, realizing the molly's kits were braver then him, he had to look braver. He still felt his insides quivering every time he took a breath but he was stabilizing his breath. "It's not much that I don't want to.." He mumbled talking inns slightly shaky breath. "I don't know, my mother was from RiverClan..." He added watching the queens kits, they were so happy. Something he never was. "She was a terrible cat!" Lightning exclaimed snapping his jaws shot as he realized how loud he'd said that. He never talked about his mother he loathed her, he was ashamed to be her son. "She was a cold hearted murder." The tom hissed voice quite and head lowered. Honestly this has gotten his mind off his nervousness and helped with his anxiety but he hated it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all